This week’s INKy Reviews by The Penman Post
- Pilot Varsity: A Short Review –The Pilot Varsity is a great disposable fountain pen. This pen is a nice option for the entry-level fountain pen user who does not want to make a huge investment. It can be great for around the office as well.
- Throwback Thursday: Paper Mate Flair Review - The Paper Mate Flair is a quality felt tip pen with a simple and comfortable design.
Note: I apologize for the lack of reviews this week. Work has been extremely hectic.
- Pen Review: Bexley Equipoise - The Pen Habit
- Rotring Isograph Review - The Pen Addict
- Tale of Two Traveler's Notebooks - Pendora's Box
Great Deals on Amazon
- Pilot Vanishing Point
- Pelikan M200
- Cross Townsend, Lustrous Chrome, Fountain Pen, with Stainless Steel Nib Medium
- LAMY 2000 Fountain Pen Black Fine