This week’s INKy Reviews by The Penman Post
- Visconti Venus Review - If you’re looking for an excellent quality Italian pen, the Venus may be for you.
- Throwback Thursday: Paper Mate PhD Review -The comfortable grip and multiple writing selections make it extremely convenient. I would definitely purchase this pen again if I were looking for an all-purpose writing instrument.
- Pilot Vanishing Point Raden Galaxy Review (Guest review by Pendora's Box) -The Pilot Vanishing Point is extremely durable and can handle daily abuse. The pen writes well on most papers and works well with multiple inks. The Vanishing Point is an elegant, yet practical workhorse.
- Pen Review: Pilot Custom Heritage 92 - The Gentleman Stationer
- Review: Baoke Simple, Gel Ink, .5mm - Pens and Junk
- Pelikan Stola III (Fountain Pen, Rollerball, and Ballpoint): A Review - The Pen Addict
Great Deals on Amazon
- Pilot Vanishing Point
- Pelikan M200
- Cross Townsend, Lustrous Chrome, Fountain Pen, with Stainless Steel Nib Medium
- LAMY 2000 Fountain Pen Black Fine