This week’s INKy Reviews by The Penman Post
- New Top 5 List -The Top 5 List serves as a guide to educate readers. Some of my favorite pens are listed; however, you must do research to find which is best for you. This list will be updated with new recommendations as I continue my pen journey.
- Pilot Custom 74: A Review -At 22g, the Pilot Custom 74 is well balanced and sits comfortably in the hand. With its rhodium-plated 14k gold nib, I experienced a pleasurable writing experience. Like most Pilot nibs, this nib writes well on most (if not all) papers.
- Throwback Thursday: Cross Affinity Rollerball Review - The Cross Affinity is an absolute joy to use and will fit well into any professional environment.
- Pen Review: Namiki Vanishing Point Raden Galaxy - Pendora's Box
- Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen Review - A Better Desk
- Rhodia No.16 Graph - The Passionate Penman
Great Deals on Amazon
- Cross Townsend, Lustrous Chrome, Fountain Pen, with Stainless Steel Nib Medium
- Pilot Vanishing Point Matte Black Barrel, Medium Nib
- LAMY 2000 Fountain Pen Black Fine
- Platinum #3776 CENTURY Black in Black Medium nib
- Platinum #3776 CENTURY Chartres Blue Fine nib
- Pilot Fountain Pen Custom 74, F-Nib, Transparent Body
- Platinum “#3776 CENTURY / Chartres Blue”(nib : Medium)
- Pilot Fountain Pen Custom Heritage 92, Transparent Blue Body, F-Nib
- Faber-Castell Design Ondoro Black Fountain Pen – Medium Nib