This week’s INKy Reviews by The Penman Post
- TWSBI Diamond 580AL – Guest post by A Better Desk
- New Top 5 List -The Top 5 List serves as a guide to educate readers. Some of my favorite pens are listed; however, you must do research to find which is best for you. This list will be updated with new recommendations as I continue my pen journey.
- Parker Jotter: A Three Minute Review -The Jotter is a good quality everyday pen for under $10. It is always ready and reliable like a trusted friend.
- Throwback Thursday: Pilot Vanishing Point -The Pilot Vanishing Point is extremely durable and can handle daily abuse. The pen writes well on most papers and works well with multiple inks. The Vanishing Point is an elegant, yet practical workhorse.
- Pen Review: Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel - The Gentleman Stationer
- Pilot FriXion Ball Slim Review – The Passionate Penman
- Pilot Stargazer in Ruby Red: A Review - The Pen Addict
- News: Pelikan Price Increases 2016 - The Pelikan's Perch
Great Deals on Amazon
- Cross Townsend, Lustrous Chrome, Fountain Pen, with Stainless Steel Nib Medium
- Pilot Vanishing Point Matte Black Barrel, Medium Nib
- LAMY 2000 Fountain Pen Black Fine
- Platinum #3776 CENTURY Black in Black Medium nib
- Platinum #3776 CENTURY Chartres Blue Fine nib
- Pilot Fountain Pen Custom 74, F-Nib, Transparent Body
- Platinum “#3776 CENTURY / Chartres Blue”(nib : Medium)
- Pilot Fountain Pen Custom Heritage 92, Transparent Blue Body, F-Nib
- Faber-Castell Design Ondoro Black Fountain Pen – Medium Nib